Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

05 June, 2017

The Scoop #278

 Hi everyone and welcome back to The Scoop! Thanks so much for joining our party either to inspire or to be inspired! We appreciate you, our wonderful guests! Here...I am sharing FIVE WAYS TO BRING PROVENCE TO YOUR PATIO, with everything from aromatic herbs to that soothing sound of splashing water! I can't wait to see what you are sharing so let's get started!



Welcome back to The Scoop
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best posts from around the web!
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Your host this week is Anita at Cedar Hill Farmhouse
Oh boy what a week! My laptop has been at the computer hospital and I've been trying to cope. I had no idea how traumatized I would be. Sitting at my desk all day has been a struggle. But... the show must go on.
Do you listen to our podcast DECORATING TIPS AND TRICKS? Don't miss episode 46 where we provide tips on decorating for Summer. Listen below.

You can also download it, by clicking on the button below.


Here is what your hosts are up to this week.




 And here are a few features from last week's Scoop!

Isn't this breakfast nook makeover by The Dedicated House gorgeous?

I love the sliding barn door for the pantry at Thistlewood Farms.

Saw Nail and Paint redid a bedroom in gorgeous blues!

This super dark chocolate cake by The Sweet Sensations looks amazing.

And now I can't wait to see what you have to share!




Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie